Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'M IN LOVE...


...with the MAC Colour 3 quad eyeshadow!!!!!!

My mommy was nice enough to get it for me yesterday after I ran out of money :) She's my addiction enabler!!! haha

Sorry the lighting on these pictures is so bad!! It's a rainy day. Anyway, I LOVE these colors. They are:

MAC e/s in Mink Pink, Bruised Plum, Black Tulip, and Jungle Moon

I'm also wearing MAC pigment in Vanilla and Loréal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (review to follow... new HG mascara!!!!) and Loréal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner.

I LOVE THESE because they're beautiful whether your look is sheer or heavy. Purple is flattering on EVERYONE!

By the way, shout out to my followers! Thank you for reading my blog :)

Have a beautiful day!!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment