Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm back!

So it's been about two years since I posted? That sounds about right. It's been a whirlwind two years. I moved 2400 miles to a new state, had some serious issues in my life, and simply didn't have time for blogging. But I'm back, and hopefully, better than ever.

I do have a tumblr which I use as my personal blog, and so this one will still be devoted to makeup. I'm excited, because I just made an order to MAC for a few products (this one horse town doesn't have a MAC store or counter at a department store *rolls eyes*), and I purchased my first ever Ben Nye product! It's a beautiful warm, purple-gray eyeshadow that will hopefully help me create a subtle smokey eye look a la Mila Kunis.

My makeup collection is still 'young.' I'm still building my collection, but I love makeup more than ever. I am attending college this fall to become a nutritionist/dietician, but I am also (hopefully) also majoring in esthetics and/or taking makeup artist classes. When something is your true passion, you've just gotta go for it, right? Anywho, there'll be posts to come with celebrity-inspired looks, and product reviews. I recently jumped on the Clarisonic bandwagon, so I'll give my honest opinion of that, and my updated skincare system!!

That's all for now, later lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment