Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

MAC, Sephora, CHANEL Haul!!

Hey guys! So I had a great time shopping down in the valley. I got a bunch of clothes for school from Forever 21, Hollister, and Abercrombie. Usually I don't shop in Hollister or Abercrombie, but they had some really cute stuff this season. I'll try to post what clothes I got too.
I also got a bunch of makeup! Which was obviously my favorite part of the trip. :) I like shopping for clothes, but not as much as makeup. Duh! So here's what I got:

Chanel VitalumiƩre Foundation in 20 Clair
Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in 20 Clair
NARS LE Blush/Bronzing Duo in Angelika/Laguna
(also in this set) NARS mini lip gloss in Angelika
MAC Lipglass in Florabundance
MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey
MAC Lipstick in Pretty Please, Hue, Patisserie, and Saint Germain
MAC Eyeshadow Palette Refills in Shroom and Quarry

Here's a picture of the NARS blush/bronzer with flash

Without flash

So there it is! Hope you enjoyed looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment