Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Quest for the Perfect Foundation... Continued

So even though it's been about ten thousand years since I last posted about my foundation quest, I'm still looking. I've been using BareMinerals FOREVER. It's a great everyday foundation, but sometimes I want something else to play with! I'm going down into the valley this Friday, where they ACTUALLY HAVE makeup (cough cough Prescott, you need an Ulta/Sephora/MAC/anything) so I'm going to test, try out, find a new liquid/cream foundation! I've picked a few contenders:

CHANEL Vitalumiere
CHANEL Prolumiere (may be a little too heavy for what I want)
Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick
NARS Sheer Glow
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk

Hopefully while I'm there, I'll do a MAC haul too.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment