Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

AMAZING SKINCARE SECRET!!!!

Hi guys!

So.. What if I could tell you that I had an amazing skincare secret that could clear your pores, make them smaller, tighten your skin, detox your poor ol' tired skin and much more??

Sounds too good to be true, right?

Wrong!

The secret is something called Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
I am seriously OBSESSED with this stuff! It is $8 (for the smaller size) for an ENTIRE POUND, and you only need a teaspoon or two for each time you use it!

You guys, I have incredibly sensitive skin. Since I moved to the desert, it is dry, and irritable, and yet somehow manages to still break out!! So, I need a skincare army that will fight all those nasty symptoms without making my poor skin freak out!

HOW TO USE:

Mix equal parts of the clay and apple cider vinegar, and put on your face! That's literally it! You can use water, but I use the apple cider vinegar to get the full results. It creates a chemical reaction on your skin that sucks up all the gunk and badness.

I leave it on for about 10 minutes, but you can leave it on for longer if your skin is not as sensitive. I only do it once every 1-2 weeks!

Sometimes after I wash this off, my skin is red and tingly. THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL and will go away after about 15-30 minutes.

Has anyone else used this??

Thanks for reading!!


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment