Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Current Skincare Routine

Hi guys!

I have been obsessed with my skincare ever since I hit puberty. When I was living on the east coast, I had combination skin that would occasionally get oily in the t-zone.

However, about 3 years ago I moved to Arizona, and my skin DRASTICALLY changed!! It went from combination to dry to super dry!!

So, without further ado, here are my current skincare products!!!

***MORNING***

Cleanser: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Extra Mild
Exfoliator: Freeman Facial Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask/Scrub
Facial Oil: Rose Hip Seed Oil
Facial Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer
(I alternate between these depending on which foundation I'm using and how my skin is feeling that day!)
Eye Cream: Clinique All About Eyes


***NIGHT***

Cleanser: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in Extra Mild
Face Treatment: Aztec Secret Indian Healing ClayGLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT
Facial Oil: Rose Hip Seed OilCoconut Oil
Night Cream: Olay Regenerist Night Recovery CreamClinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask


I also take this amazing multivitamin, and take green tea extract, fish oil, and vitamin C.


I think that's everything!! If you have any questions let me know or if you would like to see specific reviews of products :)


No comments:

Post a Comment