Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Get to Know me!

Hi guys!

So I thought it would be cool to make a little "get to know me" kind of post.

My name is Blair. I'm a college student at the U of A studying to be an art teacher! I will be 21 years old in April :)

This is the love of my life! We have been dating for over two years. He is my best friend and makes me laugh all the time, gives me the best advice, and makes me a better person!
These are our beautiful dogs, Stark (like Iron Man) and Roxy! They are both labs, Stark is 6 months, Roxy is 7 years old!
I am in Sigma Alpha Professional Agricultural Sorority! (That's me in the front row, second from the left)

I have an absolute makeup addiction and am always trying to learn new things and try new products. I am thinking about going to beauty school to get my license to practice makeup artistry!

This blog is my outlet to share everything I know about makeup, to document what I learn, and to try out new looks!

If there are specific looks you would like to see, products you would like reviewed, or anything else, please leave me a comment to let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment