Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

HG MASCARA: Loreal Telescopic Mascara Review!

Hey guys!

So I am really excited to do this review because I am so in love with this mascara. I'm one of those people that uses a rotation of mascaras on a regular basis, and I am always looking for the next best thing that will make my lashes look like falsies!

I guess I'm a little late to try this mascara. It's been out for a long time, but I didn't try it until a client told me how much she loves it.

I don't mind using drugstore products, ever, and I am more likely to buy drugstore mascaras (as opposed to high end) because I go through them so quickly and have to throw them out after a few months. I'd rather save money on mascara and use it to buy high end foundation or something!

So… onto the review!

This is how LONG and THICK my lashes look after ONE COAT of this mascara!!!

It's completely build able, and I am able to use it with my other mascaras to make my lashes look as crazy as I want them to!

My lashes DO NOT hold a curl. And as you can see, the curl is holding up really well with this mascara!

It is also really nice when worn under false lashes, and doesn't stick out at any weird angles. 

I will definitely re-purchase this product, and recommend it to everyone I know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment