Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Natural, Everyday Makeup!

Hey guys!

So, today is a Tuesday and I just got ready for school. I thought I'd show y'all my go to makeup look for a weekday!

I was running late and didn't have time to wash my hair, so I just threw it up in a ponytail. I also apologize that the photos are not as high quality as usual, my camera decided to give me some trouble today!


This is as close to a "no makeup" look as I will go. I love it because it is all neutrals, glowy, and just really pretty.
PRODUCTS USED
FACE:
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120
MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer
MAC Blush in Harmony (to lightly contour)
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked, Buck
MAC Pigment in Tan
MAC Eyeshadow in Blanc Type
MAC Eyeshadow in Omega (to fill in brows)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout to lightly define lashline
Loreal Telescopic Mascara Carbon Black

LIPS:
MAC Lipstick in High Tea


Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment