Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Quick, flawless skin and NAKED3!

Hey guys!!


I am running to go shopping and get lunch with my mom. This is a quick look I did so that I would look presentable haha!

I also pulled out my old bare minerals foundation for this look. I haven't used it for a long time so I thought I would revisit it. I prefer liquid foundation, but I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was able to achieve a dewy glow!!

All of the eyeshadows on the lid were from the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette :) It's really unusual for me to do any kind of eye color that is not in the brown family but I bought this palette and haven't really used it to it's full potential.
FACE:

bareminerals Original Powder Foundation in Light
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium
MAC Pro Shaping Powder in Lightsweep
Benefit Dallas Blush to Contour
Nars Orgasm blush
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell
MAC Highlighting Powder in Silver Dusk
MAC Fix+



EYES:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in True Black
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
Loreal Telescopic Mascara




Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment